"Hello, I have CELTA certificate and a high English proficiency but I have no BA and I am Mexican, am I able to apply?"
(617 views, category: General)

Hi There,
You can apply although for China you will not be able to get a working visa. You should be prepared to pay for a business visa yourself (out of your salary) and try to get the longest possible visa in your home country as renewing it in Hong Kong will give you maximum 1-2 months and you can only do this twice.

< More answers
Q."I have never taught before, What can I e..."
1805 views (view)

Q."Can I actually earn more money working a..."
1723 views (view)

Q."Buy Driver's License, Passport, ((kenhi..."
171 views (view)

Q."Hello,I want to know how many ads and CV..."
182 views (view)