"Hello, I am a native English speaker from the Caribbean island of Trinidad and Tobago. I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Management, a 120 hr TEFL Certificate and my only teaching experience consists of teaching Adult Literacy. Do you think I would be able to be sponsored a Visa to work in China?"
(1071 views, category: Teaching help)


Thanks for your question.

There are basic requirements needed to apply for the working visa for teaching as follows: 
bachelor degree (In any field), TEFL (Minimum 60 hours),TESOL or CELTA; 
If you recently graduate you must offer a reference letter(s) equating up to 2 years teaching  experience in any field.
If you are not a native speaker, some schools or companies can provide employer working visa if they offer you a management (non-teaching) position.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Teaching China
< More answers
Q."I have never taught before, What can I e..."
1760 views (view)

Q."Can I actually earn more money working a..."
1676 views (view)

Q."Buy Driver's License, Passport, ((kenhi..."
124 views (view)

Q."Hello,I want to know how many ads and CV..."
142 views (view)