"well, whenever i apply for job in any organization then i received a confirmation mail ...but i don't know why my TEFL status always remain "
(1187 views, category: Teaching help)


Thank you for your question.
Cos most schools require you to be an English native speaker with Bachelor degree and TEFL to process the working visa, it is the policy of China to process a working visa for the foreign teachers.
If you have other teaching certificates like TESOL or CELTA, it's also OK. When you apply for the job, you can check if there is any other option for the teaching certificate except TEFL.
Besides, some cities request the TEFL/TESOL to be 120 Hour, not 60 Hour, if you hold 60 Hour TEFL, you will not be qualified for that position.

Best regards,
Teaching China
< More answers
Q."I have never taught before, What can I e..."
1988 views (view)

Q."Can I actually earn more money working a..."
1916 views (view)

Q."what will the video include?..."
7 views (view)

Q."which passport supplier services are the..."
28 views (view)