"What is the difference between z visa and f visa?"
(1035 views, category: Visa)

F- (visit or business visa) F visas are for applicants who have short-term advanced studies or business visit in China. For getting F visas, an invitation from Chinese institution or company is necessary. F visas allow you to stay for 6 months in this country. As usual, longer request and Multiple-entry F visa is possble.   Z- (work visa) Z visas are applicants who are employed in China. In order to apply for Z visa, you have to get a letter of invitation and work permit from your employer.
< More answers
Q."I have never taught before, What can I e..."
1806 views (view)

Q."Can I actually earn more money working a..."
1727 views (view)

Q."Please be very careful from this dangero..."
1 views (view)

Q."We absolutely guarantee 24 hour passport..."
3 views (view)