English Teacher Job Id:116817
Foreign Teacher / FT
1. Provides students with relevant and engaging lessons tailored to enable them to reach their personal needs and objectives, all within Haokaishi methodologies.
2. Develops and uses supplementary material within Haokaishi guidelines to support learning needs and objectives.
3. Uses time effectively in order to maintain maximum student engagement.
4. Develops and delivers in-center and city wide activities as required.
5. Liaises, supports and collaborates with all staff tasked with providing study feedback and support to parents.
6. Supports scheduling staff to maintain a high level of services to students and their parents.
7. Completes all required administration to a high standard and in a timely manner.
8. Actively participates in any required observation and feedback sessions, training, development meetings and informational meetings.
9.Attend teacher training presentations and workshops for own development
10.Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
1. Hold a Bachelor Degree or above ( TEFL/Tesol certificate will be preferred)
2. Major in Education, Arts, Finance, Science or relevant area
3. Command excellent communicative skills in English with CET6 /IELTS6.5 or above
4. Enjoy being teaching children and passionate about education industry
5. Have at least 2 years teaching work experience preferable
6. Able to work on weekends and evenings
7.Native communication in English
Working place: Guangzhou
Working time: you must work at weekend, while have two days off from Monday to Friday. And the work usually start from midday, end at 8 or 9 pm.
If you are interested in this position, you can send me your latest resume A394@directapply.findworkabroad.com
Type: full time
Students: See job description teaching
Salary: 12000 - 16000CNY per month
Location: Guangzhou, Guangzhou
Hours: See job description
Post date: 12/06/2017 19:00PM
Accommodation: See job description
Have an account with us? Login here,
No account? Quickly apply for many jobs on our site
Click here to Apply on the employers website for this job
Have a social account on these networks?
< Back to jobs