Full-time English teacher at Accolade English Institute, Southwest Chinahttp://gapmarks.com/view-job/2556166 2020-08-12 China Chongqing 510000 China Chongqing
16000 to 20000 per monthCNY -
If you are passionate about education and broadening your professional horizons while experiencing an entirely new culture, we would like to hear from you. Based in Southwest China, Accolade English Institute currently has open positions for English teachers.
These positions are available in downtown Chongqing, Fuling and Wanzhou Districts of Chongqing, as well as Luzhou and other regional capital cities in Sichuan province. The positions cater to all levels, from full-time daycare (2- 3.5 years old), kindergarten (3-6 years old), to elementary school (6-12 years old) and above.
A minimum service term of one year is required. In addition to salary, we also offer share options to outstanding team members. We welcome applications from all qualified, motivated individuals.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, in any discipline.
- Native English speakers only.
- ESL/TEFL/TESOL certificate.
- Clear criminal background check. Contract - Salary: 16,000-20,000RMB per month.
- Duration: 12+ months.
- Working hours: Full time, under 40 hours per week. No more than 25 hours of teaching.
- Vacation: Public holidays, in addition to 14 days of paid vacation per year.
- Insurance: Health and accident insurance policy provided.
- Incentives: Shares in the company are available to committed team members. - Probation period: One month
- 5000RMB per year + reimbursement for the visa. Workplace support: - A Chinese co-teacher will assist you with lesson planning, and with communication and management in the classroom.
- Established curriculum, extensive additional resources, and access to modern educational technology.
- Continuous professional training and development.
- Class size: Fewer than 15 students in each class.
Locations Chongqing: Chongqing (重庆), Fuling (涪陵) & Wanzhou (万州) Districts. Sichuan: Luzhou (泸州), Yibin (宜宾), Suining (遂宁), Nanchong (南充).
Contact Person: Ben Cloke
Phone number: (+86)187 1702 8454
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: (+86)187 1702 8454
Skype: (+86)187 1702 8454